A potential candidate poses a common question during an interview: “Why would I work at Tetranex?”
Tetranex’s simple response: “Why wouldn’t you?”.
Tetranex fully understands that the key to building a successful and reputable company lies heavily with the people that work within it. The Tetranex workplace boasts an enjoyable atmosphere accompanied by a defined commitment towards a work-life balance. With a mission statement of “Quality, Consistency and Repeatability” Tetranex has been able to grow in a fashion that has attracted like-minded individuals possessing similar work ethics and occupational beliefs. Combined with an open-door policy, that does not discriminate based on level or experience, Tetranex fosters a massive “think tank” learning environment where out-of-the-box style thinking is not only encouraged, but ultimately is preferred. Tetranex’s goal is to become the industry leader; in order to achieve that goal Tetranex needs to employ people who want the same thing.
The Tetranex experience offers a number of benefits to aid in the facilitation of a great working environment for all resources, some of which include:
- Challenging large and small scale projects varying in scope, duration and application
- Resource involvement in multiple facets of all projects as Tetranex believes growth is truly optimized when individuals are exposed to and understand the “bigger picture”
- Flexible work hours to cater to commuting and scheduling needs
- Regular company-wide social events
- Mentorship program and interactive employee growth development planning
- Semi-annual performance reviews focused on career path development and alignment of training opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefit program
- RRSP matching contribution program
- Employee operated Social Club
- A smaller company “feel” that adopts an enjoyable company culture allowing opportunities and flexibility for employees to get their feet wet in multiple areas
If what Tetranex offers appeals to what you are looking for and you have experience or interest in the fields of Industrial Automation, Controls Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Design or Instrumentation, please follow our Current Job Postings link below.