Even a properly designed facility is still at the mercy of the control system programming. Quality system programming can maximize production, reduce facility downtime, enhance safety and ease the day to day operations. Tetranex Solutions has experience with a broad range of programmable logic controllers (PLC), distributed control systems (DCS), remote telemetry units (RTU) and human-machine interfaces (HMI). We also have broad experience with integrating these system components together to best suite your projects needs. Tetranex Solutions has developed industry proven programming methodologies which are constantly updated to take into account the best features of each integrated system and avoid the weaknesses and pitfalls.
Tetranex Solutions has developed methods for auto-generating application code for a variety of controller platforms. Auto-generated code starts with a common database of process points and builds the surrounding logic using pre-defined templates. This process increases accuracy, dramatically reduces development & testing time, and allows for more complex and flexible application code. Process simulations are also developed to test logic and graphic components in the lab prior to plant start-up. This process also provides opportunity for a more complete and detailed Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) with clients.
Configuration and Design Services Include:
- DCS, PLC, RTU Configuration
- HMI/HCI Design and Configuration
- Safety System Programming and Verification
- SCADA System Design and Implementation
- Electronic Flow Measurement (EFM) Calculations and Programming
- Network Security Design and Implementation
- Network Hardware Specification and Configuration
- Remote Access Implementation and Management
- Custom Process Simulation
- Custom Software Applications
- Process Data Distribution, Management and Reporting