At Tetranex, we value, as do our clients, our ability to provide strong field service support, whether the project is in the stages of pre-commissioning and commissioning, start-up, or where there is a need for ongoing support or maintenance and operation. Safety is our main priority, keeping our field techs up to date on all required industry training and certifications as part of our safety policy, as well as exceeding client specific safety requirements.
Our projects don’t end with issued for construction drawings and work packages, they end when your facility is up and running as per the design. We follow our design to the field across all of our disciplines.
Field Services Include:
- Instrument Installation Inspection
- Instrument Verification & Loop Checks
- Vendor Package Testing and Pre-Commissioning
- Equipment Module Testing and Pre-Commissioning
- Commissioning and Start-Up Support (EI&C)
- Equipment & System Turnover Coordination
- Control Panel Testing and Inspection
- System Integration & Functional Testing
- Acceptance Testing Coordination
- Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls As-Building